1. Why is my internet not working ?
- Check whether the Fiber router is switched on. If you are using a secondary router for Wi-Fi,
to see if it is powered on.
- Check whether “LOS indicator” on the Fiber Router is glowing red. The RED LOS
indicates some ongoing network problem.
- Try restarting the Fiber router.
- Fiber cable around your premises needs to be well managed and should not be bent, twisted or
Please contact Dreamlink Support [0353-3812000], if the LOS indicator is still glowing red.
Check whether “PON light” is blinking. It needs to continuously glow green for
Internet to work.
Try restarting the Fiber router.
Note: Please contact
Dreamlink Support [0353 2501854 / 52], if the PON light is still blinking continuously.